Hey everyone! Now that we are into the new Lunar New Year and Spring is almost upon (some of) us, I thought it would be a great time to use this new Maniology plate featuring adorable pandas, Panda Pile M247*. I chose most of the designs that also had florals to keep it on theme!
This post contains products received in PR*
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For my base I used a robin’s egg blue with purple, pink and white glitters and flakies (Cuticula Bloom).
- For all of the reverse stamped panda designs I used the Maniology M247 Panda Pile Stamping Plate* with a black stamping polish (Maniology Straight Up Black) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Stamper to pick up the designs.
- Each design was then filled in with white (China Glaze White on White), pink (ILNP Gumdrop), purple (Essie Play Date) and a small amount of gold (Cirque Colors 24K Affair) polishes using a thin striping brush from December’s MXM* or a dotting tool.
- I let the designs dry 10-20 minutes on the stamper until they were dry to the touch, but not so dry so as to be brittle. I then transferred each design to my nails. When the designs are a bit elastic still they transfer more easily and take the shape of the nail the best. If you are having trouble with design transfer you can use a sticky base coat on top of your base polish and let that dry a couple of minutes before transferring the designs.
- I finished off the mani by applying the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat, followed by a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat and finally a matte top coat, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Matte Top Coat.
These pandas are sooo adorable! I can’t wait to use more of these designs!
Watch my video tutorial below to see how it was done!
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review. As always, all of my opinions expressed here are never solicited and are entirely my own.