Hey everyone! I’m back with another chic holiday manicure. I really love minimalist designs like this during the holidays! This design could easily be worn as a french tip as well! Since I have a more narrow tip because of my coffin nail shape, I decided to have them line the cuticles. Simple yet stunning!
This mani contains products received in PR*
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For my base I used a white crelly with red and green microflakes, ILNP Christmas Cookie.
- For the reverse stamped poinsettia designs I used the Maniology M037 Winter Chic Peek Stamping Plate (MXM subscriber exclusive, so make sure you are logged into your account if you want to purchase this plate) with a gold stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Calypso Gold) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Stamper to pick up each design. This plate includes multiple sizes of the same design, which is awesome for fitting different sized nails. I found that I needed the larger design for my thumb and the smallest design for my pinky.
- I filled in the poinsettias with gold, green and red polishes (Cirque Colors 24K Affair, Cirque Colors Emerald, and ILNP Say Love) with a fine detail brush* from December’s Maniology MXM box.
- While the designs dried on the stampers I applied a sticky base coat (Orly Bonder) to all of my nails and let dry for a couple of minutes.
- Once everything was dry I transferred the designs to each nail.
- I finished off the mani by applying the Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat, followed by a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat.
What do you think of this simpler mani? I like that it is easy to achieve but still has a lot of impact!