Hey everyone! I can’t believe how rapidly Halloween is approaching and I have so many more manis I want to do!
For this mani I wanted to feature some of the adorable mummy designs on the MoYou Festive/Halloween collection plates. The toilet paper on plate 8 was a bit of a head scratcher until I realized it worked perfectly with a mummy theme, so I had to use it!
*This mani contains items received in PR
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For my base I used a golden yellow jelly filled with gold flakies and small black glitters (Dollish Polish Haunted Harvest). Because this is a textured polish I used the Glisten & Glow Glitter Grabber to help smooth out the polish before moving onto the next step.
- For all of the mummy designs I used the MoYou London Festive Collection – 53 Stamping Plate and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Stamper with a black stamping polish (Maniology Straight Up Black Stamping Polish). For the toilet paper I also used the MoYou London Halloween Collection – 08 Stamping Plate.
- To fill in the mummies and toilet paper I used white, beige and grey polishes (Maniology Bam! White, Zoya Leigh* and KL Polish Cancer), applied with a dotting tool.
- Once the designs were dry I transferred them onto each nail.
- I finished off the mani by applying the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat, followed by a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat. And finally, a matte top coat, KBShimmer Oh Matte!
One of the commenters on my video said it perfectly, “Dang kids wasting the toilet paper!” That stuff is precious you know! Haha.