Hey everyone! In celebration of the Rogue Lacquer Falloween Collection pre-order launching today (11 AM PDT), I decided to do some cute ghost nail art showing off three of the shades. Not only are these shades unique and gorgeous, but Here for the Boo’s also glows in the dark! How much fun is that?!
*This mani contains products received in PR
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- I started out with Rogue Lacquer Here for the Boo’s*, Fright Night* and Maze Craze* as the bases on my pointer, middle and ring fingers, respectively. Because all of these polishes are textured I used a smoothing top coat before moving onto the next step (Glisten & Glow Glitter Grabber).
- After that was dried I used a liquid latex around my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier) to minimize clean up.
- For all designs I used the MoYou London Halloween Collection-03 Stamping Plate and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Stamper.
- For the pointer finger I directly stamped on a ghost pattern with a black stamping polish (Whats Up Nails Neither Noir).
- For the middle finger I directly stamped on “I’m here for the boos” with a gold stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Calypso Gold).
- And finally for the ring finger I reverse stamped a ghost in a witch hat, filling in the design with a dotting tool and Rogue Lacquer Here for the Boo’s, Fright Night, and Hit the Bottle Calypso Gold.
- Once the ghost was dry I transferred it onto the nail.
- After ensuring the designs were dry to the touch, I finished off the mani by applying the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat, followed by a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat.
This is the first time I have used a glow in the dark polish and it did not disappoint!