Hey everyone! Today I have my second Pride Month mani with a colourful rainbow french manicure! This is one of those situations where I envisioned the mani in my head and it worked out perfectly. I loooove how these turned out!
*This mani contains products received in PR
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff).
- For the base I used a blue crelly packed with a rainbow of glitters (Painted Polish Paint the Rainbow). Since this is a chunky glitter polish I used a smoothing top coat (Glisten and Glow Glitter Grabber) before moving onto the next step.
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- On all fingers I stamped a series of stripes in different colours in rainbow order, starting at the tip with purple and moving up sequentially to red (Whats Up Nails Box of Whine*, Jay for a Day* , The Other Side*, Fab Cab*). These can be freehanded but I decided to stamp instead using the UberChic Beauty Pretty in Plaid Stamping Plate. Two stamping polish shades I didn’t have were purple and orange, so I mixed those directly on the plate above the design using the existing shades I had. As usual, I used the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- To protect the design I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat. I then added a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat.
I am beyond happy with how these turned out! I think they would have looked great matte too, but I wanted the colours to be more vibrant this time!