Hey everyone! Today I have the first of two pride manis to celebrate Pride month. I’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use By Dany Vianna’s Zombie Rainbow from PPU last year, which has a rainbow of microflakes in a grey crelly base. Well, this was it!
*This mani contains products received in PR
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff).
- For the base I used a grey crelly with a rainbow of microflakes (By Dany Vianna Zombie Rainbow). I knew this would be a nice but fun neutral background that would look great matte!
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- On all fingers I stamped a heart design from the UberChic Beauty Love & Marriage 03 Stamping Plate first with a white stamping polish (Whats Up Nails Blanc My Mind) and then again with red, yellow, green and blue stamping polishes applied from the top of the design to the bottom (Whats Up Nails Box of Whine*, Fab Cab*, The Other Side*, Not a Big Teal*). By scraping over the design multiple times moving slightly up and down, you can blend the colours together a bit to get a fairly smooth gradient. As usual, I used the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- To protect the design I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat. I then added a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat, and finished off with a Matte Top Coat (Anchor & Heart Sea Glass Matte Top Coat)
What do you think of this first Pride design? Simple, yet stunning!