Hey everyone! Happy Easter! Today I’m celebrating with a particularly Spring-y mani. I love the combination of aqua with pink and the fun glitter polish KBShimmer Salt Water Sassy was the perfect base!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff).
- For the base I used an aqua creme filled with yellow, red, white, blue and purple glitters, KBShimmer Salt Water Sassy. Because this is a particularly textured polish I used a smoothing topcoat before moving onto the next step (Glisten and Glow Glitter Grabber).
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For the chevron design I used the MoYou London Festive Collection 58 Stamping Plate with a bubblegum pink stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Bubblegum Bliss) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- On the middle finger I layered a floral egg design from the MoYou London Festive Collection 60 Stamping Plate by first stamping it in white (Whats Up Nails Blanc My Mind Stamping Polish) and then in the same pink used above. Before transferring the pink design I filled in the bunny with white using a dotting tool.
- For the reverse stamped Easter egg design I again used the MoYou London Festive Collection 60 Stamping Plate with the white stamping polish and filled in the eggs with yellow (Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow), pink (Zoya Tweedy) and aqua (China Glaze At Vase Value) polishes and a dotting tool. Once the design had fully dried I transferred it to the nail.
- To protect the designs I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat. I then added a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat.
I’m in love with this colour combination! What are you doing for Easter?