Hey everyone! For my last Valentine’s day mani of the month I decided to partially recreate a mani I did last year! The Maniology MXM023 Stamping Plate from January 2020’s Heartbreaker subscription box has one of my all time favourite designs, so I decided to make that the star of this mani!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff).
- For the base I used a sheer pink jelly, Cirque Colors Chiffon.
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For the reverse stamped rose design I used the Maniology MXM023 Stamping Plate with a black stamping polish (Whats Up Nails Neither Noir) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- I filled in the designs with a sparkly green (Cirque Colors Emerald) and red (ILNP Say Love) with a dotting tool and allowed them to dry.
- To help with transfer I applied the Maniology Sticky Base Coat to my nails. Then once the designs had fully dried I transferred them to each nail.
- To protect the design I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat. I then added a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat and a matte top coat, Anchor & Heart Sea Glass Matte Top Coat.
I absolutely love this design matte! I’ll be wearing this one on my nails for as long as possible!