Hey everyone! I’m continuing on with a couple more Valentine’s Day manis before the end of February and this is the next instalment! Ever since getting the shade Cupcake from Cadillacquer, I have wanted to do a cupcake mani inspired by it!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff).
- For the base I used a fuchsia pink crelly with blue glitters, Cadillacquer Cupcake. Because this is a particularly textured polish, I applied a smoothing top coat before moving on to the next step (Glisten and Glow Glitter Grabber).
- For all of the reverse stamped cupcake designs I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Candy Land Stamping Plate with a white stamping polish (Maniology Bam! White) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- I filled in the designs with a variety of pinks, purples and blues with a small dotting tool (Painted Polish Party Fowl, Pahlish Al Ula, Femme Fatale Funfetti Frosting, ILNP CEO, Polished For Days Colors of the Wind). After the designs had fully dried I transferred them to each nail.
- To protect the design I used the Apipila Cosmeticos Smudge Free Nail Art Top Coat. I then added a glossy top coat, Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat.
Aren’t these cupcakes adorable? I recently had some surprise cupcakes delivered to my friend back home for her birthday! I wish I could find a good cupcake place where I live now!