Happy New Years Eve everyone! It couldn’t have come sooner! After a nice break from nail art we are getting back into things with a nice and simple direct stamping mani. I think the real fireworks in this mani is the base polish with all those multicoloured flakies!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base I used a black jelly with multicoloured flakies (Painted Polish Rainbow Glam).
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For all of the designs I used the Maniology M042 Holiday Occasions: Sparkling Celebration Stamping Plate with a gold stamping polish (Maniology It’s Lit) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper. These were easy as they were all direct transfers onto the nail!
- To protect the design I used the Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat on top (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)). I then added a glossy top coat (Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*).