Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day 10 we of course have to feature some gingerbread people! I also managed to sneak some coppery-rose gold into this mani too, which I’m thrilled about.
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- ILNP Muse
- Zoya Kinsley
- UberChic Beauty Jingle All the Way Stamping Plate
- Zoya Foster
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- UberChic Beauty Happy Christmas
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Dotting Tool
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*