Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day 8 we are doing a snowflake french tip mani. I love nail art with snowflakes, I swear I could do just snowflakes for all twelve days of Nailmas!
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- Cirque Colors Linen
- Polished For Days A Dream is a Wish
- Cosmetic Sponge Wedge
- Essie Sparkle on Top
- Maniology MXM 019 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*