Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Now that we are halfway through Nailmas things are starting to get much more Christmas-y! Let’s start it off with the inevitable candy cane manicure.
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- Black Dahlia Lacquer Flotsam & Jetsam
- ILNP Cold as Ice
- Sassy Pants Polish Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
- Apipila Candy Land Stamping Plate
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- UberChic Beauty Holly Jolly Stamping Plate
- Maniology Red Hot Stamping Polish
- Dotting Tool
- UberChic Beauty Jingle All the Way Stamping Plate
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*