Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day six I’m featuring another adorable winter animal, baby and adult penguins! The little speckled babies are tooooo cute.
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- Polished For Days Grim Grinning Ghost
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier
- Nicole Diary 130 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Straight Up Black Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Scofflaw Grey Goose
- Fancy Gloss Witchcraft
- Dotting Tool
- Maniology Sticky Base Coat
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*