Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day five we are keeping it classy with a white and gold Christmas tree branch mani. I love the subtle touches of Christmas, with the green and red specks, and red berries!
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- ILNP Christmas Cookie
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier
- UberChic Beauty Happy Christmas Stamping Plate
- Hit the Bottle Calypso Gold Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- ILNP Cabin Fever
- ILNP Say Love
- Dotting Tool
- Maniology Sticky Base Coat
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*