Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day four I’m featuring a snowy winter scene. The perfect background for this scene was of course a thermal that shifts from clear to an indigo blue, from day to night in an instant!
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- MTK Design Frozen Smoke
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier
- Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons Winter 02 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Maniology Tree of Life Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- UberChic Beauty Jingle All the Way Stamping Plate
- UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art Brush
- Maniology Annato Clay Stamping Polish
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Christmas Bark Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*