Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day three I wanted to feature a new polish to my collection, Cadillacquer My Perfect Silence. First of all, my middle school self loves how emo that name sounds. Second of all, I knew it would look great matte and this snowflake sweater pattern was the perfect final touch!
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- Cadillacquer My Perfect Silence
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier
- Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons Winter 02 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Magic Hour Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Christmas Bark Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat *Christmas Bark Scent*
- Anchor & Heart Sea Glass Matte Top Coat *Hazelnut Cap Scent*