Because this is an endurance challenge that does take quite a bit of time to do, I won’t be writing up my usual tutorials in these posts. All products used will be provided, and of course the video tutorial should make the process clear. But, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For day two I decided to feature some adorable polar bears on a wonderfully frosty and shifty base, 999 from Polished for Days.
- UNT Peel Off Base Coat
- Polished for Days 999
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- Nicole Diary 130 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish
- Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- ILNP Carbon
- Fancy Gloss Witchcraft
- Dotting Tool
- Maniology Sticky Base Coat
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Christmas Bark Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat