Happy Halloween everyone! We’re finishing things off with a mani full of classic Halloween themes! The perfect opportunity to create a skittle mani featuring a variety of harvest tones and halloween patterns.
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base I used a variety of orange, yellow and white polishes that are perfect for Halloween! (Fair Maiden Mindfreak, Dollish Polish It’s Spoopy Time, Femme Fatale Boreas, Different Dimension BOOtiful, Potion Polish I ❤ Fall Most of All).
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For all of the designs, excluding the candy corn, I used the UberChic Beauty Halloween 04 stamping plate with black, white and orange stamping polishes (Maniology Straight Up Black, Bam! White and Pumpkin Head) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper. For each design I layered one colour on top of the other to give a bit of depth.
- For the candy corn nail I used the Lina Nail Art Supplies Spookilicious! 01 stamping plate. I used a black stamping polish to pick up the design and reverse stamped, filling in the design with yellow, orange and white polishes (KL Polish Tropicana, orange and white mentioned above) with a dotting tool. To help transfer I applied the Maniology Sticky Base Coat to the nail and transferred the dried design!
- To protect the design I used the Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat on top (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)). I then added a glossy top coat (Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Pumkpin Spice Latte Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat). The last step was a matte top coat (Anchor & Heart Sea Glass Hazelnut Cat Matte Top Coat).
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!