Hey everyone! I’m really packing the Halloween manis into this last week! Only one more day until Halloween! Another plate I have been dying to use is the Ouija board plate from Maniology! Paired with these dimensional, spooky blues, this mani is giving me serious afterlife vibes!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base I used two deep and sparkly blue polishes, Night Owl Heart of a Witch and Penelope Luz Moon Spells.
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For all of the designs I used the Maniology M071 Supernatural: The Spirit Speaks stamping plate with a gold stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Calypso Gold) and the Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper. These were easy as they were all direct transfers onto the nail!
- To protect the design I used the Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat on top (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)). I then added a glossy top coat (Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Pumkpin Spice Latte Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat).
It was an easy mani, but one that has lots of impact on the eye! I give full props to those beautiful blue polishes!