Hey everyone! When I looked at the calendar yesterday, I was shocked to see that it was already October 25th and I had practically done no Halloween manis yet! Time to get my butt in gear! Today I am bringing you a mani with a stamping plate that I have been wanting to use forever! It’s the Maniology M072 Supernatural: Tarot Reading stamping plate! This is such a creative and fun stamping plate that is perfect for Halloween. Although I’m going to warn you now, I’ll probably be using it again and again, even when it isn’t Halloween! This mani also features three new STUNNING green polishes to my collection!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base I used three unique green polishes with different flakes and glitters to add interest: KBShimmer #squadghouls, Night Owl Flesh of a Zombie and Fancy Gloss Zombie Flesh.
- To make clean up easier I applied a liquid latex to my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier).
- For all of the designs I used the Maniology M072 Supernatural: Tarot Reading stamping plate with a bronze stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Bronzed Aussie) and Whats Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- For some of the designs, like those on my pointer and ring fingers I did reverse stamping, filling in the design with a white polish (Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish) using a dotting tool before transferring it onto the nail. A lot of the designs were a straight transfer onto the nail.
- To protect the design I used the Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat on top (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)). I then added a glossy top coat (Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard Pumkpin Spice Latte Quick Dry Glossy Top Coat).
What do you think of this Tarot Card mani? I actually have my mother’s tarot cards.. maybe it’s time for a reading. How cool would it be to get a reading done, and then do a mani reflecting that!