Hey everyone! Lately I’ve been swatching Zoya’s new Fall 2020 collection, Luscious* (swatches coming soon), and I felt so inspired that I decided to create a mani with three of my favourite shades. The copper shade, Soleil, is insanely beautiful, and I thought it made a great pairing with the burgundy and aegan blue. I love blue and red together in the Fall!
This post contains products received in PR*
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base of the leaf nails I used a deep aegan blue creme (Zoya Lou*). For the red abstract nails I used a deep burgundy creme (Zoya Lisa*).
- To create the leaf pattern I used the Whats Up Nails B033 Does It Look Like I Give a Fall stamping plate. I picked up the design with a black stamping polish (Maniology Straight Up Black) and filled it in on my What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper with a metallic copper (Zoya Soleil*). To help the design transfer I applied the Maniology Sticky Base Coat to my nails, let that dry a couple of minutes, and then transferred the leaves onto my thumb, pointer and pinky fingers.
- For the abstract nail, I kept things simple and added a copper and blue swipe on top of the red base. I have been wanting to get into doing more abstract designs and I think this was a baby step in the right direction. It’s simple, but looks great!
- I finished off the mani by applying the Maniology No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)), followed by a glossy top coat (Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat).
What Fall colours or designs have you been wearing on your nails lately?