Hey everyone! Another day another mani! This time I’m keeping things quite simple. I decided to create some nail art based on the inspiration for one of the April PPU shades I purchased. This beautiful blue flakie shade was created with the inspiration of a shoal of yellow fish swimming through the ocean. So why not create some nail art representing that?
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- For the base I used a blue flakie polish, By Vanessa Molina Wonder Seabed.
- To create the school of fish I used the Born Pretty Sea World 003 Stamping plate with a white stamping polish (Maniology Bam! White) and the What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- Using the UberChic Detail Nail Art Brush I filled in the fish with two yellow creme polishes (KL Polish Tropicana and Zoya Bee).
- To help ensure transfer, I applied the Maniology Sticky Base Coat to my nails and let that dry for 2-3 minutes. I then transferred the dried fish designs onto the nails.
- From the same plate, I also picked up some bubble designs with a white stamping polish and transferred those scattered around the fish.
- I finished off the mani by applying the Maniology No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)), followed by a glossy top coat (SuperChic Marvel Liquid Macro Top Coat).