Hey everyone! Today I am bringing you my first mani with the Apipila Cosmeticos Candy Land Stamping Plate that I just got in my May 2020 PPU haul. My first nail art idea was to create some sort of ice cream mani with my favourite polish from that haul, Whatcha Candy Cake. It is seriously the cutest polish ever: light pink with tons of multicoloured microglitters that sparkle in the sun. It is delicate, yet fun. So here’s what I came up with!
- For this manicure, I started by applying a peel off base coat (UNT Ready for Takeoff)
- I started out with a nude creme as the shade for the cone (Zoya Leigh).
- After that was dried I used a liquid latex around my cuticles (Edge Perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier) to minimize clean up and stamped on a drippy ice cream cone design from the Apipila Cosmeticos Candy Land Stamping Plate with a white stamping polish (Maniology Bam! White) and the What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper.
- I then used the Whatcha Candy Cake polish to trace over where the white drips were with the polish brush and a dotting tool. Nice and easy when you have something to trace!
- After ensuring the designs were dry to the touch, I finished off the mani by applying the Maniology No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)), followed by my regular glossy top coat (Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat).