Hey everyone! Happy (?) St. Patrick’s Day. I know the world is in turmoil right now, and people are celebrating today at home, if at all. Honestly, during times like these, a good distraction is just what the doctor ordered (sort of, actually). Painting nails is a great creative outlet right about now, and can easily be done in isolation. Nail polish never lets you down does it?
- For this manicure, I started by applying my favourite base coat, Orly Bonder, to all of my nails.
- For my base shades I painted my thumb, pointer and pinky a green metallic (KL Polish Capricorn) and my middle and ring fingers white (China Glaze White on White).
- I then reverse stamped a small shamrock onto each green nail using the UberChic Beauty St. Patrick’s Day 02 Stamping Plate and Maniology Straight Up Black Stamping Polish. I simply filled in the shamrocks with a gold holo glitter polish (China Glaze Counting Carats). My favourite stamper is the What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Jelly Stamper. To fill in the designs I used the UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art brush.
- After this I stamped a gold (Maniology It’s Lit Stamping Polish) marble pattern directly onto the white nails using the Maniology Heart of Stone Stamping Plate.
- I finished off the mani by applying the Maniology No Smudge Nail Polish Top Coat (Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)), followed by my regular glossy top coat (Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat).
While last year’s mani was much more in your face St. Patty’s, I am loving this more chic and subtle version this year!
Watch my video tutorial below to see how it was done!