On the twelfth day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: glittery Christmas things, icicles a drippin’, tasty gingerbread men, Christmas lights a shinin’, a snowman in a snow globe, speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the last day of Nailmas, a very glittery Christmas is the theme! Glittermas, if you will. I wanted to go out in a blaze of glittery glory. These last twelve days have been a lot of fun. I hope you have enjoyed Nailmas as much as I have! I really loved having videos for each of the days too. I think it really added something special!
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- ILNP Say Love
- China Glaze On the Nice List
- ILNP Riddle Me This
- China Glaze Pine-ing For Glitter
- Cirque Colors 24K Affair
- China Glaze Counting Carats
- UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle Stamping Plate
- Maniology Straight Up Black Stamping Polish
- UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art Brush
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology MXM 020 Stamping Plate
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
What was your favourite day of this year’s Nailmas? Let me know! Do you have any ideas for next year?
Missed day 11? Check it out here!