On the eleventh day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: icicles a drippin’, tasty gingerbread men, Christmas lights a shinin’, a snowman in a snow globe, speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the eleventh day I took inspiration from one of my past manis, icicles on a deep background. This year I decided to show off ILNP Bundled Up, another newer polish to my collection. This shade is a deep purple jelly with green shimmer and scattered holo glitters! Heavenly!
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- ILNP Bundled Up
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology MXM 020 Stamping Plate
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- ILNP Tinsel
- UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art Brush
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 10? Check it out here!