On the tenth day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: tasty gingerbread men, Christmas lights a shinin’, a snowman in a snow globe, speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the tenth day I have kept it relatively simple with a brown and red theme featuring some gingerbread mean. I had initially planned on adding some hot chocolate mugs and and other warm goodies, but I liked this mani so much with just the gingerbread people!
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- ILNP Greatness (H)
- ILNP Say Love
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle Stamping Plate
- Maniology Annato Clay Stamping Polish
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 9? Check it out here!