On the ninth day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: Christmas lights a shinin’, a snowman in a snow globe, speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the ninth day I’m embracing what I haven’t had time to put up in reality yet: Christmas lights! I think Christmas lights are the best emblem of the holidays. They are bright, cheery and bring communities together. I’ll be putting up mine sometime this week 🙂
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle Stamping Plate
- UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art Brush
- Zoya Payton
- ILNP Bundled Up
- ILNP Cold as Ice
- Cirque Colors Reflektor
- China Glaze Liquid Leather
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 8? Check it out here!