On the eighth day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: a snowman in a snow globe, speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the eighth day I let myself be inspired by a prop. I found the cutest snow globe necklace at Michaels, and knew I needed to try to do snow globe nails. I think it worked out fairly well for a first try! I went back on forth on the shade for the base of the globe and wish I had stayed with black, but oh well!
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- ILNP Cold as Ice
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology MXM 001 Stamping Plate
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- KL Polish Winter is Coming
- UberChic Beauty Detail Nail Art Brush
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 01 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Straight Up Black Stamping Polish
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- Maniology MXM 020 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Tree of Life Stamping Polish
- ILNP Riddle Me This
- UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle Stamping Plate
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 7? Check it out here!