On the seventh day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: speckled festive plaid, tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the seventh day we are letting my favourite pattern shine: a beautiful green and red plaid design. Additionally, I’m showcasing one of my newer unique polishes, ILNP Christmas Cookie. It is a white creme with red and green metallic flakies. I knew I had to have it when I saw the collection released (spoiler alert, I bought the whole collection!).
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- ILNP Christmas Cookie
- Maniology Tree of Life Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology Red Hot Stamping Polish
- UberChic Beauty Pretty in Plaid Stamping Plate
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 6? Check it out here!