On the sixth day of Nailmas my true love gave to me: tree boughs a layin’, fiiiiiiveeeee wraaaaaaappppped giiiiifffttsss, snowflakes a driftin’, sparkly gilded trees, a cashmere sweater, and snow falling pretty for meeeeeee….
For the sixth day we’ve gone back to another french manicure variation, a tree bough french. The base is a gold sparkly polish with boughs and pine cones stamped on top. Nude, chic and slightly festive.
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- KL Polish Pinky
- Cirque Colors 24K Affair
- Maniology Tree of Life Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology Annato Clay Stamping Polish
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 01 Stamping Plate
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 5? Check it out here!