For the third day I have gone with a classic gold and white theme featuring some glitter, trees and reindeer of course! Or just deer, whatever your poison is.
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- KL Polish Winter is Coming
- Maniology Mani Mask Latex Free Cuticle Protector (this was my first time using this product and I did not like it. If you left it on the finger for too long it became hard and difficult to remove, but obviously is a good option if you have a latex allergy)
- KL Polish Casino Night
- Cosmetic Sponge Wedge
- What’s Up Nails B035 Icy Wonderland Stamping Plate
- Born Pretty Store #1 Stamping Polish
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 01 Stamping Plate
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed day 2? Check it out here!