Hey everyone! Today is my 26th birthday! So in celebration of my birthday and the beginning of December, I am bringing back my 12 Days of Nailmas series!
For the first twelve days of December I am going to be featuring 12 different manis on my blog, instagram and Youtube. This series was so much fun last year, how could I not bring it back? Even though these aren’t the “real” 12 days of Christmas (the 12 days are actually after Christmas), this is definitely my favourite way to start off the month of December. I just love doing nail art during the holiday season, and I always find that I have the most inspiration during this time!
For day one I had to go with my favourite theme: Snow. And why not glam it up a bit with some pearls?
- Orly Rubberized Base Coat
- Zoya Alessia
- Cirque Colors Reflektor
- China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Edge Perfection Easy Peel Nail Polish Barrier
- Born Pretty Store #3 Stamping Polish
- Maniology Bam! White Stamping Polish Use code SUPERNOVA10 to save 10% off Maniology purchases (affiliate)
- Maniology Doll Dance Stamping Polish
- Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 02 Stamping Plate
- What’s Up Nails Jumbo Clear Stamper
- Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Dotting Tool
- Flat-backed pearls
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see the next mani for my 12 Days of Nailmas!
Missed last years manis? Check them out here!