Hello everyone! This week I am spotlighting a look that I have been wearing all week, a soft, nude-y peach eye. There’s something about the New Year that makes me gravitate towards more natural glowy looks, and this is that for sure.
The Huda Beauty New Nude palette has been an instant favourite since it was released, and I am so glad that I have been getting so much use out of it!
While I created this look originally for my New Nude review with a tacky base, all week I was creating this look with a set base and it worked equally as well for lighter looks like this one.
- I first applied Tickle to the outer corner, lower crease and outer lower lash line. This is such a pretty matte mauve pink.
- I then blended out the upper transition and lower lash line with Play. I love this peachy shade! So fresh and bright for looks like these!
- To highlight the brow bone I used Bare. I actually really like this matte cream as a highlight and have been using it for looks even when I’m not using this palette.
- After cutting the crease with a white concealer I applied Crave to the inner two thirds of the lid with my finger and brush. This light peachy shimmer is so reflective and stunning!
- To add a tiny bit more depth I applied a small amount of Spanked to the outer corner.
To finish off the look I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade “Heartless” on the waterline, which is a light metallic pink, but a nude liner would work equally as well! On the daily I haven’t worn lashes, but in these photos I am wearing the Stilazzi Bad A Lash Mini.
What kind of eye looks or makeup have you been into lately? Do you notice yourself gravitating towards different kinds of looks in the New Year?