Hello everyone! After a pretty dry October, it’s starting to rain here quite a lot on the west coast of Canada. What better to inspire cool-toned eyeshadow looks?
At IMATS Vancouver this year I decided to try out a new brand to me, Stilazzi. Over and over I have heard Samantha March rave about their Stellar palette, so I decided to pick it up. I really do not have cool-toned palettes, other than those that include a ton of blues. So I was super excited to add this to my collection!
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
I created this look using the reverse blending method with my eyeshadow primer left tacky.
- I first applied S & M to the lowest parts of my crease and outer corner with a Hakuhodo J146. I mainly packed on this shade, with very little blending. This is a really beautiful deep purple that has great pigmentation.
- I then blended out the upper edges with Ashes using a Hakuhodo B142. This grey definitely has a blue undertone that mixed really beautifully with the purple. These two shades blended together really nicely.
- I blended the furthest edges with Trending Now to really finish off the crease with a Hakuhodo J5522. I swear that brush is magic at finishing off a blend. I also added this shade to the lower lash line lightly.
- After cutting the crease with a white concealer, I applied Moonshine to the inner third of the lid with a brush and my finger. These shimmers actually pick up on a brush really easily.
- I then applied Superstition to the rest of the lid. This is a pretty gunmetal shimmer.
To finish off the look I applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade “Mainline” and the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Black Bean” to the waterline.
I have used this palette a few times now and it works pretty well, so long as you don’t set your base. It’s so nice to wear cool toned looks these days after wearing exclusively warm looks for months upon months!
Have you tried Stilazzi before? Would you get this palette or do you prefer warm tones?