Hey everyone! Today I have an eye look to match my latest mani! Yesterday I posted a glam candy corn mani for Halloween, so I thought it would be fun to create a matching eye look!
Usually for my eye look of the week I focus on using just one palette. But since today’s look was themed, I branched out and used the shades I needed from four of my palettes: Juvia’s Place Zulu, Juvia’s Place The Saharan II, Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit and Colourpop Good Sport. If you are interested, you can see some looks that I have already created with Juvia’s Place Zulu, The Saharan II and Colourpop Good Sport.
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
- I created this look using the reverse blending method with my eyeshadow primer left tacky. I first applied the orange shade from Juvia’s Place Zulu to the outer corner and into the lower crease. I mainly placed the shade, and did not really blend the edges.
- I then blended out the upper edges of the orange with the yellow from Juvia’s Place Zulu. I also applied this shade to the lower lash line.
- To deepen the crease a bit I used Taza from the Juvia’s Place The Saharan II. Although this orange looks really deep in the pan, I don’t find that it comes off that deep on the eye. I also slightly deepened the lower lash line with this shade.
- I did a full cut the crease with a white concealer and applied the shade Aziza from the Juvia’s Place The Saharan II to the inner corner and inner third of the lid.
- While Aziza looks very white in the pan, but it actually has a strong yellow reflect so I topped off that shade with Luna from the ABH Aurora Glow Kit.
- I then applied Marrakesh to the center of the lid from the Juvia’s Place The Saharan II. Marrakesh is a lighter orange with a strong yellow reflect, so it doesn’t actually come across super orange, but it was the best orange metallic I had. I also applied this shimmer to the center of the lower lash line.
- To try to deepen the orange a bit, I also applied Hadiya from the Juvia’s Place The Saharan II. This is a nice bronze shade.
- I then finished off the lid with the shade Licious from the Colourpop Good Sport to on the outer third of the lid. This yellow shimmer is so pretty! I also applied this shade to the outer part of the lower lash line.
To finish off the look I applied the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy to line where I cut the crease, tapering off the liner towards the outer part of the lid. I also applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in the shade “Lucky” to the water line, and lightly added some of the NYX Jumbo Pencil in “Black Bean” to deepen it a bit.
Overall, I think this eyeshadow look turned out super glam and just how I like it. For Halloween, I’m not personally into SFX and creepy makeup, so this is right up my alley. I do think that this look could have benefitted from a deeper orange metallic on the lid though. Do you have any great suggestions for an orange metallic shade?
What are you being for Halloween this year?