Hello everyone! I hope all of my Canadian friends had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and everyone else too!
This week I am featuring the new Colourpop Good Sport palette, which released with Colourpop’s Fall collection. As soon as I saw this palette, I knew that I was going to get it. Not only is Colourpop’s pressed eyeshadow formula very good, but the colour scheme is just so different and inspiring. It’s Fall with a twist.
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
- I started off the crease and lower lash line with High Hopes. This is a medium warm brown matte that has really good pigmentation. This is the perfect shade to start your crease. Although, I will say it applies a bit warmer than how it looks in the pan. Just something to note.
- To deepen the crease and outer corner I used Hooky. This is a very warm terracotta orange matte. I just love how this shade applies and warms up a look, and it was also very pigmented.
- I then deepened the outer corner further with Reckless, which is a very deep maroon brown matte. I was actually pleasantly surprised by this shade. Upon first impression, it’s a little peculiar because there is literally no kick back with this shade, which is not typical for Colourpop mattes. But, when using it, it builds on other shadows really well, and deepens the outer corner perfectly. It could potentially be more pigmented, but I am very happy with this shade.
- I cut the crease with a white concealer and applied the shade Licious to the inner third of the lid. This is a metallic yellow that is so drool-worthy. The reflect is stunning and I just love this shade. Gorgeous!
- I then applied the shade Ebb to the rest of the lid. This metallic leaf green is equally as stunning! I swear, the metallics in this palette seem almost creamier and more beautiful than Colourpop’s usual amazing formula.
- I finished off the look by adding Wild Out to the inner corner, which is an icy-ish champagne. I can’t wait to use this all over the lid!
So far this palette is totally knocking it out of the park for me! It has been so easy to work with, and I just love the metallic shades.
Will you be getting this palette? What is your favourite eyeshadow palette this Fall?