Hey everyone! Happy Labour Day! Today for my Eye Look of the Week, I am featuring an orange-y gold halo eye using the Juvia’s Place Saharan II Eyeshadow Palette. As soon as September hit, I got an instant craving for an intense Fall-ish orange eye. The Saharan II was the perfect palette to bring me that, with its warm mattes and gorgeous bronze and orange metallics. This was actually my first time using this palette, even though I first got it back in June.
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
- I started off the crease with Taza, building it up all through the crease and blending it up into the upper lid lightly. I also applied this shade lightly to the lower lash line. This orange was fairly pigmented and built up well. Surprisingly, it came off brighter on the lid than it looked in the pan.
- To deepen the crease and the inner and outer corners, I used Zohra. This red also came off brighter and more cherry in tone, but it was definitely pigmented.
- I furthered deepened the inner and outer corners with Fez. I was disappointed with the performance of this shade. It really didn’t deepen the look at all, it just toned down the brightness of the red. And I really tried to pack it on in the inner and outer corners.
- I cut the crease on the center of my lid with a white concealer and applied the shade Aziza to the very top of the concealer. This is an interesting white to yellow/orange duochrome.
- I then applied the shade Marrakesh to the center of the concealer, and the shade Hadiya to the bottom of the concealer, closest to the lash line. Marrakesh is a metallic yellow/orange and Hadiya is a bronze metallic. Both are gorgeous
To finish off the look I applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in the shade “Lucky” to the water line and the Ardell Faux Mink 811 lashes.
Overall, this look was exactly what I was going for and is truly the perfect introduction to Fall (even though that’s not technically for another 20 or so days).
What eye looks have you been enjoying to create lately? Have you tried Juvia’s Place Eyeshadows before?