Hello everyone! Happy Monday! This week’s Eye Look of the Week is from the Colourpop Mar Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
I just received this palette last week in the mail and I knew I needed to dip into it immediately. This is the first look that I created with it, and I think the results speak for the quality of the palette!
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
- I started off the crease and lower lash line with Sorbet. This is a great warmer brown to start off the crease that is actually quite pigmented and buildable!
- I applied Top Down to the outer corner to deepen. This chocolate brown is perfect for the outer corner and was easy to blend.
- I cut the crease with white concealer and pressed Boozy onto the inner third of the lid. This shade is like warm golden sunshine, so pretty!
- I then pressed Gridlock onto the rest of the lid. This blue is the clear star of the show for me. It is a beautiful bright blue metallic that also has blue and silver glitter in it. The effect in the sun is incredible!
- I used El Rey on the inner corner. This is a really smooth peachy gold metallic. I can’t wait to use this on the lid!
- I finished off the bottom lash line with Wild One, which is a really warm metallic copper shade. I love the look of the copper lash line with blue on the lid!
- To keep with the copper lower lash line look, I applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade “Lucky” to the waterline.
I think by now it’s obvious that I am slightly obsessed with blue looks lately, but I just had to play with this new palette! And this may be my favourite blue look yet!
I will be posting a full review on this palette in the next week or two, so stay tuned for more looks!