Hello everyone! Happy Monday! This week’s Eye Look of the Week is from the Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Palette!
Ever since I purchased this palette a few months ago, I have been using it non-stop. It is just such a great palette for every day looks. I know the shades aren’t anything unique, but they blend amazingly well, and like I said, they are perfect for daily use. However, for this week’s eye look, I spiced things up a bit with a new eyeliner.
To accomplish this look I used the following shades:
- I started off the crease with Guava. This is the perfect warm-toned shade to build up your crease. You can apply it lightly or build it up as deep as you would like.
- I applied Dirty Mars lower in the crease and in the outer corner to deepen. This is the perfect shade of deep brown. It adds warmth without pulling too orange, and can really be built up to quite a deep shade.
- I pressed Halo onto the lid with my finger. This lighter shimmer shade transfers quite nicely with the finger, even without wetting or applying a sticky base.
- To change things up a bit, I applied the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade “Deep End” to the waterline.
- I then added some of the Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in the shade “Blue Lagoon” to the lower lash line.
Overall, I am loving this look for summer! I have never really jumped on to the trend of applying shadows to the lower lash line, or putting colour down there for daily wear, but this turned out really nice and I got a ton of compliments in person!
What is your go-to eye look in the summer?