Hey everyone! As always, I want to give you a quick look at the manicure I did with the September @NinaNailedIt Monthly Mani Kit by Scratch. A couple of months ago I did a review of their Monthly Mani Kits, which you can check out here for more information, including the manicures I did with the June and July Monthly Mani Kits. You can also check out what I did with the August @NinaNailedIt MMK here.
If you don’t already know, the @NinaNailedIt Monthly Mani Kit is a monthly subscription kit that is offered through the company Scratch. Each month this kit includes an exclusive and limited edition set of nail wraps designed by @NinaNailedIt, plus two other handpicked nail art extras to accent your manicure! The price of this subscription service is $10 USD per month, plus shipping and handling ($4.99 USD for me in Canada; they ship internationally).
In this months kit we received:
- Stella Canvaswraps: Transparent nail wraps with a multicoloured aztec pattern.
- @Bundlemonster Gold Charms: These charms come in multiple shapes and sizes.
- Nail Glue: To attach your gold charms.
I absolutely love the pattern on the nail wraps this month. They are very autumnal, without being obviously-so. I also love that the charms come in a variety of shapes and sizes. I, personally, do not like using nail glue, so I won’t be using this. These charms are also very flat and lay close to the surface, so they will stay on more easily with top coat. I’ve done three manis with these charms now, and wore each for a week, and none of the charms ever fell off.
And here is what I created:
- Gelish Mini Foundation
- Orly “Country Club Khaki”
- OPI “A Women’s Prague-ative”
- Charming Charlie “Shake Your Money Maker”
- Nail wraps from September’s @NinaNailedIt MMK
- Nail Charms from September’s @NinaNailedIt MMK
- Onedor No Wipe Top Coat